Minimize purchasing risk Maximize Safety
What your buyers need to look for in particular
- What documents should be requested to be available on request from the market surveillance authorities?
- What evidence should be requested or evidenced by the production facility with regard to a qualitatively consistent manufacturing process?
- What should you ask the manufacturer if the products have not undergone a certification process (e.g. GS certification), but the product conformity of the guidelines to be considered by the manufacturer is only expressed by the CE marking?
- What are the advantages of GS certifications or OEM certificates?
- What is a type certification in contrast to GS certification?
- Should and can own test reports of the manufacturer be accepted, how should I deal with it and how should I check the correctness of the contents?
- How can you recognize product modifications (component changes, impermissible components) that have been carried out by the manufacturer without authorization and minimize the associated risk of nonconformity?
- What risk do I take as an importer to knowingly or unknowingly market products with unverified component changes?
- What procedures or tools should be used in terms of product compliance to accept trusted manufacturers / exporters as suppliers?
You should ask yourself these questions if you do not want to face unpredictable risks when marketing your products within the EU.
You are part of the responsible actors and in the case of import of goods from non-EU-based manufacturers of conformity or even "quasi-manufacturers"
I would like to talk to you about these topics on site with a presentation of the main content of the ProdSG, the NSPRL 2014/35 / EU, as well as the household appliance standard.
Please let me know your wishes and request a non-binding offer.
Fixed price or hourly billing, no calculation of travel times
In addition, you will be kept informed about researched changes / innovations.
Interest aroused ? Contact me